I have so many new things I would love to get into the works and made up to sell through Bailey Lynn, however, I must choose what to do first. SO....coming up soon (and soon to me is like in the next month or so) are: little boy's cargo shorts/pants, little man tool belt (and tools too), 31 skirt purse skirts, a few of my own designed purses, and at least one style of diaper bag! :) I also think I will make up a few wet bags before swimming season! They are great to have to throw wet towels and suits in especially if you aren't heading right home! Also of course great for cloth diapers!
Thursday, May 10, 2012
Coming up at Bailey Lynn Boutique.......
I have so many new things I would love to get into the works and made up to sell through Bailey Lynn, however, I must choose what to do first. SO....coming up soon (and soon to me is like in the next month or so) are: little boy's cargo shorts/pants, little man tool belt (and tools too), 31 skirt purse skirts, a few of my own designed purses, and at least one style of diaper bag! :) I also think I will make up a few wet bags before swimming season! They are great to have to throw wet towels and suits in especially if you aren't heading right home! Also of course great for cloth diapers!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Can't wait to see your new creations!
ReplyDelete